What is London Help to Buy?
Help to Buy equity loan scheme means you can move with just a 5% deposit and is available for both first time buyers and existing home owners.
- The Government provides an equity loan of up to 40% of the value of your property which is interest free for 5 years
- The Help to Buy equity loan can be repaid at any time or on the sale of your home
With interest rates at an all-time low, now could be a great time to buy. If you are looking to buy a property at Alton Court then the London Help to Buy scheme could help you to move sooner than you think.
- Just a 5% deposit required
- You only need a 55% mortgage
- 40% Government equity loan – interest free for the first five years
- Available on new build homes up to £600,000
You can see more about Help to Buy here www.helptobuy.gov.uk/equity-loan/faq/